Dear patients of Green Physical Therapy and Wellness,
We care deeply about your health and making you feel comfortable when you come to your appointment. We know news is coming out daily around the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and that can mean a lot of uncertainty for you. We wanted to share an update on behalf of Green Physical Therapy on the precautionary steps we are taking to help protect the health of our patients and staff members.
Proper sanitizing of all exam rooms, gym equipment, and common patient areas has always been our standard. Out of an abundance of caution, we have greatly enhanced this standard and will follow any latest guidance provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
In the clinic, the Green Physical Therapy and Wellness team is:
- Thoroughly washing hands before and after each patient contact and wearing gloves
- Thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces, such as treatment tables, chairs and counter tops.
- Not allowing people who are sick to schedule treatment until they are symptoms free
- Avoiding touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoiding shaking hands
- Taking patients’ temperatures at sign in and requiring patients to either wash hands or use antibacterial gel.
We ask that our patients wear a mask or face covering of some sort .
We appreciate that you are staying home if you are not feeling well.
Dr. Glyniss Green
Doctor of Physical Therapy