Proper sanitizing of all exam rooms, equipment, and common patient areas has always been our standard. Out of an abundance of caution, we have greatly enhanced this standard and will follow any latest guidance provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
In the clinic, the Green Physical Therapy and Wellness team is:
- Thoroughly washing hands before and after each patient contact
- Thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces, such as station counter tops and chairs
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Avoiding touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoiding shaking hands
- Taking patients’ temperatures at sign in
We ask that our patients wear a mask or face covering of some sort and wash their hands before being called back.
We appreciate that you are staying home if you are not feeling well. A provider will be happy to check in on you over the phone.
Dr. Glyniss Green